Articles in Reactors
The PhosBan Reactor 150 is designed with the upflow principle to achieve the most efficient use of ECO phos or other chemical filter media. By pushing water from the bottom upward through a dispersion plate, the reactor gently fluidizes the media and forces an even distribution of water through it, which prevents channeling. One reactor for up to 568 Liters (150 US gallons). Multiple reactors may be used for larger aquariums.
* Easy-Twist CA+ Reactor Cover with pH Probe Fitting
* Integrated CO2 Bubble Counter and CO2 Check Valve
* 3’ Water Supply Input Tubing with Strainer
* Water Supply Control Valve
* Removable Self-Priming External Pump