Coralife Calcium Reactor Review
* Easy-Twist CA+ Reactor Cover with pH Probe Fitting
* Integrated CO2 Bubble Counter and CO2 Check Valve
* 3’ Water Supply Input Tubing with Strainer
* Water Supply Control Valve
* Removable Self-Priming External Pump
* Clear Water-Flow Indicator Chamber
* 3’ CA+ Reactor Output Tubing
* Compact High-Grade Acrylic Construction
* Calcium Media and CO2 System Required
I got one a year ago and it works great. Calcium level in my aquaium is maintained at 450 ppm at all time. It works very well and really pretty cost effective at raising Ca and Alk. The unit is very small so it is a good choice if space is an issue. It is certainly not the best built unit but for $130 it is adequate.
However, it always take a little while to dial in the correct flow rate. It is not very sensitive and makes fine tuning difficult. The pump is underpowered and may need to be manually primed.
For best results: Fill slowly to eliminate bubbles and rinse them out after each use.
Popularity: 1% [?]